3D ION IMPLANTATION
3D Ion Implantation is a treatment method, according to which high
energy ion flow on workpiece is formed directly from impulse discharge
between vacuum chamber (anode) and the workpiece (cathode). Ions
that are being accelerated in thin voltage drop near the cathode
modify complex surface of the part. Electron beams are generated
from surface of the cathode by falling ions and provide self-sustain
of discharge via interaction with plasma. This method of treatment
has significant advantages over ion beam systems, due to nonexpensive
realization of the technological process and its simplicity. Our
system can be combined with other ion and plasma assisted methods
of treatment like magnetron and vacuum arc deposition as well as
- Research of discharge structure. Investigations of the plasma
beam instabilities in the discharge volume and generation mechanisms
of ion flows. Cathode processes : implantation, sputtering, secondary
ion electron emission. Mathematical simulation of processes in
high voltage discharge.
- Research of structure of modified surfaces and variation modified
|Plasma distribution subject
to electron beams.
||Electron beams emitted from
||Vacuum chamber with pumping
system for ion implantation
- Developing equipment for research activity for 3DII
- Producing and delivering technological equipment for 3D
Ion Implantation and combined methods of treatment based on
3D Ion Implantation :
- High voltage impulse generators of rectangle impulse
for 3D Ion Implantation applications. Output adjustable
voltage 5-60 kV. Power up to 4kW. Adjustable impulse
duration 80mks-2ms, frequency up to 200 Hz
- Short circuit protection system. Computer operating.
- Vacuum systems, based on turbo molecular pump(1500lps).
Fully computerized operation.
- Single and multichannel gas injection system. Computer
- Water cooled ceramic high voltage vacuum current feedthrough.
- Equipment for deposition and realization of combined
technologies based on magnetron and vacuum arc systems.